Our emergency lighting addresses the latest building safety regulations. The comprehensive range includes self-test, high efficiency, emergency lighting luminaries in both functional and decorative versions and central battery powered systems.
Our design personnel are able to provide technical advice and product selection; customer care is provided by a network of highly skilled service engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
8 Watt Bulkhead
Available as either 8W maintained or 8W non-maintained both of three hours duration. The slim profile base, finished in white, is supplied with drill points and a facility for BESA base mounting.
- Snap fit construction
- Easy to install
- Tamper proof
- Suitable for both internal and external use (rated to IP65)
- Dimensions: 342mm x 82mm x 73.5mm deep
- CE marked
Twin Spot Fitting
Designed for non-maintained operation in large open areas, this twinspot provides the facility for illuminating plant, equipment and processes that may become dangerous in the event of mains failure. It is a two x 18w spot light, non-maintained, supplied complete with batteries of three hour duration. An LED assembly is mounted on the front of the unit to indicate health of supply. Independent lamp tests also provide indications for both left and right lamps.
- Self-contained emergency lighting twin lamp unit
- Durable corrosion proof injection moulded case
- 12V sealed lead acid battery
Available as either 8 watt maintained or 8 watt non-maintained, complete with batteries of three hour duration.
- Constructed from white epoxy powder coated sheet steel
- Manufactured to BS4533
- Suitable for back mounting with two surface and back entries
- Dimensions: (mm): height 190 x width 425 x depth 60
- "Exit" legend needs to be ordered separately, maximum size of legend:175mm x 400mm
- The universal "EXIT" legend kit is available as one part number, designed to the requirements of BS 5499, which can be positioned to provide various arrow indications and final exit indication