Ancillary Fire Protection Equipment
Ancillary fire protection equipment vital for people’s safety in emergency situations.
Fire Safety Services supplys a comprehensive range of fully conforming equipment suitable for a range of applications.
For a more detailed description on more popular products see below:
A fire blanket is an important addition to workplace fire safety kits. They are made of highly fire resistant materials and designed to extinguish small fires or to throw around a person whose clothes have caught fire to smother the fire. Alternatively, they can be used to wrap around someone protectively who needs to pass through an inflamed area to get to safety. Fire blankets should be placed in easily accessed areas where fires are most likely. For example, they are usually found in an area where there is a splash hazard of flammable liquid.
Features of our fire blankets are as follows:
- Kitemark certified to BSEN 1869:1997
- Pull down tags for ease of access
- Flush end caps for easy cleaning
- Large labelling area for maximum impact
- Range of sizes available for every application.
Fire extinguisher stands
In locations where it is not possible to wall mount a fire extinguisher, stands are the ideal solution to ensure compliance with the relevant standards.
Features of our fire extinguisher stands are:
- Robust rotationally moulded design
- Prestige and stylish chrome designs available
- Red, grey and cream colour choices
- Conveniently moulded space for extinguisher ID signs.
PVC fire equipment covers
PVC equipment covers are ideal for preventing misuse or vandalism.
Features of our covers include:
- Velcro fastening for tailored fit
- Red colouring making it easily identifiable
- Hand loops for quick removal
- Window incorporated for identification of extinguisher type and viewing of pressure gauge
- Two sizes available to fit all types of portable extinguishers
- Hose reel covers are also available.
Other ancillary products include:
- Hose reels
- Document cabinets/holders
- Transport brackets
- Protection boxes and cabinets
- Flame retardant sheets/drapes/sprays
- Call point covers
- Fire buckets
- Specialist stands
- First aid kits
- Panic bolts / latches
- Fire warden jackets / armbands.
Fire point trolleys
Fire point trolleys enable you to take your fire extinguishers where they are required. They are especially useful on construction sites, warehouses, forecourts or other large spaces such as factory floors.
Features of our fire point trolleys include:
- Steel mainframe construction for maximum strength
- Corrosion resistant epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- Rotary hand bell available on all models
- Polypropylene wheels with rubber compound tread
- Suitable for extinguisher sizes up to 190mm in diameter
- Available in many variants.
Need some help?
If you would like to find out more about ancillary fire protection equipment and how Fire Safety Services can help you and your business, call our sales team on 08000 234114 or complete the form for a call back:
Ancillary Fire Protection Equipment Enquiry
More about Ancillary Fire Protection Equipment on our blog
Our blog is designed to give you a greater understanding about fire safety and how our services can help you. All of our blog posts are written by members of our team who have vast experience in specific aspects of fire safety, so you can be sure that the information you are reading comes from a qualified source.
For posts specifically about ancillary fire protection equipment – click here
Need further information or would like to speak to one of our sales department?
Call our head office on: 08000 234114 or email at
If you would like to speak to a service centre near you, please use the information below: