Our Framework Agreements
Fire Safety Services have been awarded a place on a number of different framework agreements demonstrating our continued growth and ability to offer quality products and services at the best possible prices to a number of different types of organisations. These framework agreements include:
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO)
- London Procurement Partnership (LPP)
Are you a Local Authority including County Council (Borough and District), School (Public & Private) & Academy, Charity or NHS Trust? Then why not see if you can benefit from one of these framework agreements?
Need some help?
If you would like to receive more information how we can help your organisation access our products and services via one of these framework agreements, please fill in your details below and one of our expert advisors will contact you.
Framework Agreement Enquiry
WHAT IS YPO?
YPO supplies products and services and is 100% publicly owned. This means that the profits they make are returned to their public sector customers, delivering even better value for money.
They have a large choice available from leading UK suppliers, so they can provide you with everything you could possibly need to successfully run your organisation.
Their range includes approximately 30,000 products and 100 frameworks.
YPO negotiate a better deal for you than if you tried on your own. This means that you receive the best possible range and prices without ever having to compromise on service or quality.
Fire Safety Services are part of the framework agreement for Fire Safety Equipment – 582. For more information on this framework visit the YPO website.
WHAT IS ESPO?
ESPO is a customer-focused, public sector owned professional buying organisation. They are committed to getting the most for their customers by pursuing best practice in procurement, sourcing, supply chain partner support and management, contract management and EU compliance.
Established in 1981, ESPO has the purchasing power to achieve savings to pass on to their customers.
Fire Safety Services are part of the framework agreement for Fire Safety Products and Services 225. For more information on this framework visit the ESPO website.
YPO and ESPO work in close partnership with each other in order to supply customer needs across the country.
WHO ARE THE YPO & ESPO FRAMEWORKS FOR?
Both of these organisations supply many different organisations and individuals across the public and private sectors.
Customers of YPO & ESPO include:
- Local authorities – including County Councils, Boroughs & District
- Education – including Schools, Academies, Colleges & Universities
- Charities – including Social Enterprises
- Other Public Sector – including NHS & Health Trusts, Emergency Services, Housing Associations and Registered Social Landlords.
WHAT IS LPP?
LPP is a membership organisation, founded and funded by NHS organisations. Working with their members, together we support the NHS to make the most of its purchasing power to maximise investment in patient care – helping trusts to deliver the highest quality services while at the same time ensuring value for money.
Who are LPP Members?
The NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP) works in collaboration with NHS organisations and social enterprises to make the most of the commercial size of the NHS. They aim to deliver savings and improvements to enhance patient care.
Fire Safety Services are part of the framework agreement for Building and Engineering Maintenance Services (Lot 7 – Fire Systems) For more information on this framework agreement visit the LPP website.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING FIRE SAFETY SERVICES?
- Fire Safety Services is a Third-Party Certificated company. For more information on the benefits of Third-Party Certification visit here.
- Fire Safety Services has extensive experience of working with the various types of customers and members that these framework agreements serve. To read more on ‘Why choose us?’ visit here.
- We are a National company and cover the whole UK with our local Service Centres.
- We specialize in providing fire safety products and services in all areas of fire safety and do not diversify into security unlike some of our competitors.
- Our Products and Services include:
Read our related blogs